Become an Art Instructor
The Art Spot, powered by SelfMade Designs offers daily open studios, weekly classes, school vacation programs and specialty workshops, one-on-one lessons, as well as private art parties, so we always welcome professional art instructors to join our team and expand our valuable services. Instructors must have experience and knowledge in at least one of these forms of art:
- Painting: Any techniques, including Spray Painting (non-toxic)
- Drawing: Any techniques
- Clay: Sculpting and/or Pottery
- Screen-Printing and Fashion Design
- Music: Singing, Instrumental (Guitar, Piano, etc.), DJing, Sound Recording and/or Production, etc.
- 3-D Art: Architectural Engineering, Origami, Installation, Conceptual, etc.
- New Media: Graphic Design, etc.
- Horticulture: Gardening
- Other Speciality Arts & Crafts: Sewing/Weaving, Jewelry Making, etc.
All instructors are expected to provide quality instruction, guidance, and encouragement to every child so they can learn, be creative, and develop their artistic skills. If you would like to be considered for this role, please complete the form below to initiate the application process.